Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud storage used by people from all over the world because it is integrated everywhere, including Android smartphones. If you register your Gmail account, you will automatically get a capacity of 15 GB for free for a combination of Gmail and Google Drive storage.
Not only for storing emails, but you can also use Google Drive to store many things such as photos and other documents. Besides being more secure, you can also access the photos from anywhere as long as you have internet access.
Then how do you use it so your photos can always be accessed? For that, you can see the tutorial on how to move photos to Google Drive below.
How to Move Photos to Google Drive from a Smartphone
- First, Open the Google Drive application that should be on your Android smartphone
- If not, then you can download it from Google Play Store.
- Run the application and you will immediately be faced with a tab My Drive on the main page
- On this tab, select the mark Add colorful at the bottom right of the application
- Next, press the button Upload to be directed to the page to add photos or files
- You can select multiple photos or one by one to add to Google Drive
- Wait until the upload process is complete
- If so, then you will see the photos that you uploaded in the tab My Drive
Not only from smartphones, but you can also move the photos that you have on your laptop or PC to Google Drive service with a step that is no less easy.
How to Move Photos to Google Drive from a PC or Laptop
- Open browser applications (Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and others).
- Type it https://drive.google.com on Address Bar to access Google Drive.
- After entering the Google Drive main page, Login by using the Google account that you have
- Next, you will be presented with a menu page with a small column on the left and a storage area with a large column in the middle
- Open Windows Explorer and find the photo to be moved
- After selecting photos, then do it Drag and Drop by pulling it with the cursor on Google Drive
- Wait until all photos are uploaded to Google Drive
To make the photos that are moved to Google Drive take place properly, make sure the internet connection that you use is of good quality and stable. It is strongly recommended to use a Wi-Fi network with a fast and reliable connection.
Both methods of moving photos from Google Drive are very easy, even from various types of devices. Of course, all you need is a stable internet connection and Google Drive capacity that is still relieved to do storage.