Netflix as a video-on-demand service platform offers four subscription packages that you can enjoy through various devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, and smart televisions. One interesting streaming subscription package to try for families is the Netflix Premium package, also known as the Netflix Family Plan because in this package you can use up to four devices at the same time.
This certainly gives its own satisfaction for fans. Although there are family security features with four accounts on the Netflix Mobile package, they cannot be used simultaneously on four different devices.
To be able to subscribe to this Netflix Premium package, you must have a Netflix account first after installing the application on a smartphone or you can directly through the Netflix.com/id site which can be accessed through a browser.
How to Subscribe to the Netflix Family Plan / Premium Package.
- Enter the site Netflix.com.
- If you don’t have an account. Register yourself via personal email first.
- After that, log in to the registered Netflix account.
- Then head to Manage Account at the top right of the selected image.
- Then choose Package or Change Package.
- Change or select a streaming package Netflix Premium.
- Next choose Continue.
- Confirm the package or change to Netflix Family Plan.
- Continue payment by credit or debit card.
- Then the Netflix Family Plan package can be accessed for a month.<
In this Family Plan package you can enjoy watching Netflix movies or series with Full HD (1080p) and Ultra HD (4K) quality choices at a cost of Rp 169 thousand per month. In addition to the Family Plan package you can also access three other more affordable packages.
The Netflix Mobile package at a cost of IDR 49 thousand per month offers quality Standard Definition (SD), the Basic Netflix package at a cost of IDR 109 thousand per month that also relies on SD quality, and the standard Netflix package at a cost of IDR 139 thousand per month that already has image quality Full HD.
The Netflix Mobile and Basic packages can only be used on one device, while the Netflix Standard package can watch movies or serials on two devices at the same time.