Currently, Instagram is arguably the most popular photo-based social media platform. Not just a photo sharing media, this application has also become a very important business profile for both personal and company. Not surprisingly, Instagram account holders are competing to get verification in order to make their business profile more credible.
If an Instagram account has been verified, the Instagram account will have a badge with a blue check logo. With this verification badge, people will more easily recognize and believe if the account is an official account, not a fake alias fake account.
Well, for those of you who currently run a business, of course it will be easier to get customer trust if the account you have has been verified, right?
However, it is not an easy matter to submit an account verification Instagram. You need to take steps to identify ownership in the right way. Starting from the login, open the profile, to write your full name.
For more details, here are tips from the team TechHow.org for those of you who want to register for Instagram account verification.
- Make sure you have logged into the account that you submitted to get verified.
- Open the profile, tap the stack icon in the upper right corner, then select Settings in the lower right corner.
- Select Account
- Then Select Request Verification.
- Enter your full name as it appears on your identity card. In addition, specify the category of Instagram account that you want to submit verification.
Don’t forget to upload a photo of proof of identity issued by the government, in this case the user must upload a photo of KTP.
- Done, all you have to do is wait for your Instagram account to be verified by Instagram.
Keep in mind that even though your account is already verified, submitting a request does not guarantee your account will be verified. Instagram verification will usually be easier, if the user already has a lot followers and also the proposed account is a business Instagram account.
By changing your personal Instagram account to Instagram Business, you can also link your Instagram account to the Facebook Fan Page page. The more information about you, the easier it will be to verify your account.