There are times when we don’t want to be bothered with notifications from Instagram. Either notification in the form of comments, likes, or photo tags from colleagues. Luckily there is a way to turn off Instagram notifications very easily
Instagram is so tempting with a variety of photos and video presentations. The preoccupation offered by Instagram makes us forget time and become less productive in the real world
When we are trying to ignore it, there is just a notification coming from Instagram, which always manages to tempt us to open it.
Instead of struggling to ignore these annoying notifications, it’s better to just turn them off. Therefore, this time we will share how to turn off Instagram notifications.
As always, the following method is easy to do. Instead of lingering, let’s just watch how. Check this out!
- Open the application Instagram.
- Enter the column Profile.
- Then tap the line icon three at the top right.
- Select menu Settings.
- In the menu Settings, enter the options Notifications.
- Next in the menu Notifications, You will find a panel Pause All. Activate the panel.
- When activating the panel, you will be treated with a duration of how long you want to turn off Instagram notifications. Starting from 15 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, to the longest is 8 hours.
- Done! With this you will no longer be pestered with a variety of annoying notifications. You can be more focused and more productive on your activities in the real world.
Note that this method is temporary, man! So when the duration you choose is over, the new notification will still go to your smartphone screen.
Well, that’s how to turn off Instagram notifications. Hope it can help and certainly useful for you. Good luck and good luck!