Applications on today’s Android phones on average require internet data access to activate its features or just update data. Even when the application is out or not in use, it sometimes continues to retrieve internet data in the background. For some Android cellphone users, including Samsung, will surely feel uncomfortable because sometimes the internet data packet quota is quickly drained.
For this reason, many people are asking about how to turn off internet data on certain applications on Samsung’s mobile phones, especially applications that are not being used. For those of you who are curious about how, then you can see the following tutorial.
How to Turn Off Application Internet Data on Samsung Phones
Through the Apps Menu
- First, access the menu or application Settings on Samsung’s cellphone
- On page Settings, Select menu Apps
- Next, select choose applications that will be turned off their internet data
- After the application is selected, you will enter the page App Info
- Then, select the menu Mobile Data which will take you to the page Application data usage
- Next, you can simply disable the feature Allow background data usage
After the Allow background data usage feature is deactivated, the internet data will automatically turn off when the application is not in use. However, if in the future you need access to the application’s internet data in the background, you can use the steps above and simply activate the Allow background data usage feature.
Through the Connections Menu
- For starters, open the application or menu Settings on Samsung’s cellphone
- Next, select the menu Connections
- On page Connections, Select menu Data usage
- Then, select the menu Mobile data usage
- On page Mobile data usage, Select the application that will be turned off its internet data
- After the application is selected, then you will go to the page Application data usage and can turn off the feature immediately Allow background data usage
Although the steps are a little different, but in essence, the process through the Apps and Connections menus are both turning off the internet application data that runs in the background so the Samsung HP user quota is not used up quickly.
Even in the Connections Menu, you can activate the feature Data Saver to prevent applications that are not being used to suck up internet data by running in the background of the system. You can also choose which applications will be disabled internet data through Data Saver.
You could say this method is quite effective for stopping applications so as not to suck up internet data when running in the background or background. But if you have experience and other ways to turn off internet application data on Samsung mobile phones, then you can write it down in the comments column.