Netflix’s video-on-demand service has finally been accessible to Telkom Indonesia customers as of July 7, 2020 yesterday, both Indihome services and Telkomsel cellular operators. They now no longer need to bother using VPN (Virtual Private Network) tricks to be able to enjoy the original films and series presented by Netflix. But other problems arise which require users to register their accounts by including debit cards and credit cards.
Not everyone has a credit and debit card, especially for students who are still covered by parents or users who are anti-credit cards. So in this article, the TechHow team will share with you how to subscribe to Netflix without having to use a credit and debit card.
The first way is by using Jenius service payment and the second is by payment through a cellular operator called Smartfren. If you don’t have a Jenius service account, you can download it through the Google Play Store and Apple Apps Store or register directly through the Jenius official website.
The good news, you can open Jenius accounts online and offline at booths that are often provided in several malls. You can directly meet with the officer to register.
If you already have a Jenius account and its card, then you can directly follow the steps below.
How to Subscribe to Netflix Without a Credit Card
- Enter Site Netflix.com or download it through the Google Play Store or Apple Apps Store on your phone.
- If you don’t have a Netflix account, you can register via personal email.
- After that, log in to the registered Netflix account.
- Choose a subscription package Netflix Mobile IDR 49 thousand Basic Rp 109 thousand, Standard IDR 139 thousand or Premium Rp 169 thousand.
- After that choose Continue.
- Then arrange payment using your Jenius service which is already registered and active.
- Fill in the fields according to what is needed starting from the account number and name of $ Cashtag Jenius to the security code.
- Next choose Save.
- Next enter the Jenius application.
- Select the top left menu with a three line image.
- Then choose Card Center and select menu e-Card.
- Select Continue and click Top-up.
With Smartfren Cellular Operators
- Download the application mySF from Smartfren on the Google Play Store or Apple Apps Store.
- Open the application mySF and register yourself
- Select menu Buy.
- Select menu Entertainment.
- select Super 4G Video according to your needs includes a quota of 1.5GB for a day 3.5GB applies 7 days, or 7GB applies 30 days.
- You will receive an SMS Notification that the purchase was successful.
Apart from the mySF application, you can also activate it by sending an SMS to 123 along with an Activation code where Daily VDP1, Weekly VDP7, Monthly VDP30, and Unsubscribe from VDPOFF. Example: VDP30 send to 123.
That’s the way to subscribe to Netflix without using a credit and debit card with Jenius services and the Smartfren mobile operator. Hopefully, all of you can use it and if there are difficulties you can write questions through the comments column.