Playing TikTok’s short video, social media has become a favorite among various groups, including teenagers, young people, and even the elderly. Especially in the midst of a pandemic, TikTok has become an alternative entertainment.
In fact, many people began to want to collect funny and interesting TikTok videos from their idols. Then the video can be used as a meme when sending messages to friends to make it even more exciting.
For those of you who have a hobby of collecting funny videos on TikTok, but don’t want the logo or watermark to appear in the video downloads, you can follow the method that the TechHow team will share in this article. Intrigued by the way you can download this TikTok video without a logo or watermark?
How to Save TikTok Videos Without Watermark
- Open the application TikTok, which has been installed and logged in with your personal account.
- Choose which video you will download. For example, the TechHow team will download a private video collection.
- Then select the menu with a three-dot symbol listed in the row to the right.
- Then select the Share to menu then press Copy Link.
- Switch to the site https://ssstiktok.io/.
- Paste the TikTok video link that has been copied, then press Download.
- Wait a moment for the download options to appear—select menu Without Watermark.
- To check whether the TikTok video without a watermark has been saved on Gallery your cell phone. You can go directly to the video and photo download folder.
If the video has been saved in the download folder, the steps to save TikTok videos without a watermark are complete, and you can save the video without a watermark as you like. It’s so easy!
Another way is to use third-party applications, but unfortunately, this method is based on the search by the TechHow team, which is no longer usable. Because TikTok is implementing special protection provisions for user video ownership, so it requires downloading with a watermark or logo.
With this way of saving TikTok videos without a watermark, you can share various funny videos with friends or even compile them. But don’t forget to always give credit to the original owner of the content.