Techhow – Capcut has become a video editor that is widely used by TikTok users because it has many filters, effects, and features that can produce interesting videos.
But is it possible to make a Google voice in Capcut? Based on my experience, Capcut provides a Text to Speech feature that allows the text in the video to be read and made a sound.
Interestingly, the Text to Speech feature also brings Google voice effects directly on the video. That way, you don’t need a third-party app to be able to make Google sounds.
But it should be noted that you need to still display text in the video if you want to present Google voice using the Text to Speech feature. For that, you can adjust the position of the text so it doesn’t interfere with the video being made.
I myself found two voices that matched those usually spoken on Google Translate, such as Narrative Female and Female Voice. Narrative Female is perfect if you want to make a Google voice say words in English.
Meanwhile, Suara Wanita can be used when you want to present a Google voice that says words in Indonesian.
How to Create Google Voice Text in Capcut
- Open the Capcut app
- On the main page of the application, select the option New Project icon +
- Choose videos or photo who want to be included in the video creation project
- Press the button Add
- On the Timeline page, press menu Text icon T in the below section
- Next, select menu Add Text icon A+
- Type the desired text or words
- Press the button Done If it is already
- Next, select Text layers that was created earlier on the page Timeline
- Choose an option Text to Speech
- You can choose Female Voice for Indonesia or Narrative Female for English
- Press the button Done icon checklist in the Select Voice
- Google Voice has been successfully featured on videos in Capcut
If you want to make another Google sound in the same video, then you can switch to another frame to create another text and use the same method as above.
Meanwhile, when you have finished editing, you can press the Export button with the arrow icon plus a line at the top right of the Capcut application. after the export process is complete, then you will be faced with the Ready to Share page to share it to TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and others.
For those of you who don’t have the Capcut application, you can download it here Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Capcut itself was created by Bytedance which is the parent company of TikTok, so it is natural that the filters, effects, and features that are presented are optimal to produce interesting videos on TikTok.