A variety of photos and videos stored on smartphone will usually appear in the gallery. For those of you who don’t want private photos to be accessed by people who aren’t interested, there is loh how to hide photos in the gallery.
Sometimes we don’t want our personal photos to appear in the gallery. Maybe the photo is privacy and does not want to be seen by friends, spouses, or borrowing families smartphone Our Android.
Well, instead of struggling to avoid it smartphone we are not borrowed, it helps you try tricks to hide photos in the gallery that we will provide.
Curious as to what the trick is, let’s just refer to the full tips below, friend!
- First of all download the application ES File Manager on the Google Play Store.
- Make sure the photo you want to hide is in the same folder to make it easier for you.
- Open the ES File Manager application that was previously installed.
- Enter the folder that you prepared earlier.
- Click the shaped icon (+) in the lower right. The Create File and Create Folder options will appear.
- Select Create File.
- Give the name of the file “.nomedia” without the quotes.
- Make sure the name is correct. Then click OK.
- Then just open the gallery on your smartphone.
- Voila! The photo that you want to hide now no longer appears in the gallery of your smartphone.
If you want to restore the photo so that it appears in the smartphone gallery, all you have to do is delete the .nomedia file that you created earlier. The file is the key whether the photos you have will appear in the gallery or not.
Well, there you are, friend, how to hide photos in the gallery of your Android smartph1. Definitely easy to do and not complicated. So, good luck and good luck!