Over time, more and more Instagram users and even now has exceeded 1 billion users. Instagram itself allows users to share valuable moments in the form of photos and videos through applications that can be downloaded on Android and iOS smartphones.
Not only that, Instagram also has a Story feature that allows users to present short photos or videos that only last for 24 hours.
After passing one day, the story will be entered into the Archive menu in the Instagram application. The Story feature is increasingly being used and seen by many Instagram users because of its location just above the timeline.
Instagram Story also has many filters with various effects that allow users to produce short photos or videos that are more creative and interesting.
Questions is one of the Instagram Story filters that are currently being used by many users. Through this filter, Instagram users can ask their friends according to questions that appear randomly overhead.
However, this filter is not available for use just because there are several things that need to be done first. For those of you who don’t know how to add it, then the following tutorial can help you.
How to Get Question Filters for Instagram Stories
- First, make sure that the Instagram application you are using is the latest version
- Then you can search and follow accounts that have created Instagram question filters
- Open Instagram Story or Highlight Story from the account that created the filter
- Select the Instagram filter of questions you want to use
- Use the button Try it at the bottom to try the filter
- If you want to save it, you can select the button Save Effect bearing the down arrow
- After you select one of these buttons, the filter will automatically be saved on your Instagram Story
- Then you can use the filter when you make Instagram Story videos
For example, I tried filtering questions created by accounts @fahrezaos because it offers many interesting filters. Lots of filter questions that you can use on Instagram from Head Quiz, Truth or Dare, to Mention.
In addition, you can also use question filters owned by a friend who is also playing a quiz or questions on his Instagram Story so you don’t have to bother looking for an account anymore.
You could say the filter question owned by Instagram is quite interesting to use because it can provide entertainment when you are with friends and family. Have a try.