Description: Features screenshots already available on Oppo phones. If you are still confused about how to operate it, below way screenshots Oppo which is easy to apply.
Along with the times, screenshots has become a mandatory feature on every smart phone.
This is because of its very important functions, such as sharing pages on the screen, capturing chat rooms, or even saving photos that cannot be downloaded.
Features screenshots itself is already available on types of phones like Oppo. How to use it is also easy, but not all users know how to operate it.
The following will describe various way screenshots Oppo complete application that can be directly applied to your cellphone.
Table of contents
- 1. The most common way to take OPPO cellphone screenshots
- 2. Three-finger Oppo Screenshot
- 3. Long Screen Screenshot
- 4. OPPO Screenshot with Application
1. The most common way to take OPPO cellphone screenshots
This way of capturing screens is the most common method for smartphone users.
Just like type smartphone other, OPPO also allows screen capture activities by utilizing the power and volume buttons.
The method is quite simple:
- Open the page that you want to save as a screenshot.
- Press the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously. Usually the Power button on Oppo phones is on the right, while the Volume button is on the left.
- Press the two buttons together for about 2 seconds.
- The screen will flash white for a moment as a sign that the screen capture process is in progress. When not in mute mode, it will usually be accompanied by a sound like a tone shutter camera.
- The screenshot will be displayed for a moment on the cellphone screen or it can be saved directly as a photo file in the gallery.
The easiest way to screenshot Oppo it doesn’t just take advantage of the Volume Down button. Some users also replace it by pressing the Power button and Volume Up button. However, this method does not work on some types of OPPO cellphones.
2. Three-finger Oppo Screenshot
If you have trouble pressing the Power and Volume buttons at the same time, you can change the way you capture the screen using only three fingers.
However, before that, make sure you have activated the Quick Gesture feature on your Oppo cellphone. How to screenshot Oppo three fingers it will not work if the feature has not been activated.
Here are the steps:
- First, enter the Settings menu.
- Look for the Gesture and Motion option.
- Activate the 3 finger screenshot option by sliding the white circle shape to the right or until the horizontal line on the circle turns green.
- When it is active, you can return to the page that you want to save as a screenshot.
- Next, all you need to do is slide three fingers across the screen at the same time. Remember, you have to move your finger from top to bottom, not vice versa because it has a different function.
- The screen will briefly flash white and will be accompanied by a tone shutter camera when the sound on your cellphone is active. This indicates the screen recording process is being carried out.
- When finished, the screenshot will be automatically saved as an image file. You can check it directly on the gallery menu available.
- How to take a screenshot on a Xiaomi cellphone
- How to screenshot Samsung cellphones
3. Long Screen Screenshot
When finding a good article on a page website, of course, I want to save the entire article to be read again at a later time.
Usually users will worry about one screenshot that cannot save the entire article in full or if it is done repeatedly, it will be very troublesome.
Relax, you don’t have to worry about that anymore. Now features are available screenshots long screen on Oppo phones which allows users to save screenshots that are longer than the phone screen.
Curious? Here are the steps how to screenshot Oppo long which you can directly practice:
- Open the article page that you want screenshots long.
- Capture the screen by pressing the Power button and Volume Down button simultaneously or slide your three fingers across the screen from top to bottom when you have activated the Quick Gesture feature.
- The screen will flash, indicating the screen recording process is in progress. You just have to wait for the menu screenshots appears on the screen.
- When it appears, please select an option screenshots long to continue your catch of your screen.
- Scroll down the page to increase the screenshot length. You can stop at the part you want.
- When done, don’t forget to click Save to save the long screenshot.
- Just like screenshots in any other way, results screenshots length will also be saved in the form of a photo. You can check it directly through the available gallery menu.
This method is not only used to store good articles. Users can also use it to save long chat rooms. The steps above also apply as how to screenshot chat Oppo.
4. OPPO Screenshot with Application
If you are used to recording the screen with the help of an application, you can also do this method on your Oppo cellphone.
You can select and download the application screenshots which has been available on the Play Store. Typically, applications screenshots will provide more and more diverse screen recording features.
You can even take a screenshot by simply shaking the phone when the button is screenshots the application has been activated.
How to screenshot Oppo using the application You can try this with a choice of applications such as Screenshot Easy or Screenshot Touch.
That’s a variety how to screenshot Oppo which you can easily apply to your Oppom HP. Easy, right?
You can choose the method which is the most convenient for you to use when you want to record something important on your cellphone screen.
- Screen Capture,