For those of you who are looking for how to download videos from YouTube via an Android smartphone, you are at the right article. The following are several ways to download YouTube videos via the Android
- YouTube Premium
- YouTube Go
- VidMate App
How to Download YouTube Videos on Android
How to Download Youtube Videos on Android – In spending time everyone has their own way with various activities. Some of them do their hobbies, hang out at cafes and some spend time at home.
One of the activities that is usually done at home is watching videos via YouTube. But, if it is done continuously, of course, it will use up the quota. An easy way to overcome this is to take advantage of how to download YouTube videos on Android, when you have an abundant quota bonus or are on a Wi-Fi cafe, for example.
Questions that people often ask:
- Can I download YouTube videos?
- If possible, can I download on Youtube with Android?
- Is there a YouTube download app on Android?
- Can I download YouTube videos on Android without an application?
- If possible, how do I download YouTube videos?
This article will be the answer to all the questions above. techhow.org will explain in detail all the problems above. You can do the method below easily and it doesn’t take a long time.
Note: But remember, downloading YouTube videos is also illegal. But YouTube also legalizes videos that do have a download feature (especially YouTube on cellphones). Following a statement about downloading legal and illegal YouTube videos.
How to download YouTube videos without an application
Techhow – So, how do you download YouTube videos on Android? Here are some ways you can download YouTube videos for Android users.
The method below is how to download videos from YouTube without using an application or application installation on your Android. Here’s how:
The best way to download YouTube videos without an application is to use an online site, SaveFrom.net. Here are the steps for using SaveFrom.net:
- Open the site SaveFrom.net.
- Enter the URL address of the YouTube video into the box provided.
- Click the button Download or download to the right of the box. Select the video format and quality and download it to your device.
- The YouTube video will be downloaded automatically to your device storage.
NOTE: Downloading videos in this way is illegal. Do not use this method for commercial purposes. Do at your own risk!
You can also legally download music and songs on the famous music platform, SoundCloud. Follow these steps to be able to download music from SoundCloud easily and quickly.
Download YouTube Videos Legally on Android
Videos from YouTube can also be downloaded legally and legally. However, users must use the official Android application from Google, namely YouTube Go and also take advantage of YouTube Premium features. The following is a detailed explanation of how to download YouTube videos legally.
2. YouTube Premium
If you want to legally download YouTube videos from Android, we recommend just giving YouTube Premium a try. Of course, this feature is paid, but there are many features that you can use. Like there are no advertisements (free-ad), you can play music in the background and much more.
If you subscribe to YouTube Premium, then you will also get standard YouTube features, YouTube Music, YouTube Kids and Google Play Music. With this feature you will be able to download YouTube videos legally and be able to watch online for up to 30 days.
YouTube Premium Features – Source: RinggitPlus.com
Click the link beside to try YouTube Premium features free for 30 days, Try YouTube Premium.
3. YouTube Go
YouTube Go is a lightweight Android application specifically for low-spec smartphones. However, there is a YouTube video download feature that you can use to be able to download videos from YouTube via your Android smartphone.
Unlike the regular YouTube application, this application displays a video download button to be used as a video downloader for offline viewing. However, the drawback of this application is that it cannot download videos from other video provider sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vine and similar media.
Know Academia.EDU? Yes, the site is a reference for academic fields that are widely used by academics in the world. Did you know that you can download documents and papers on the site legally? Follow the guide on How to Download on Academia.EDU.
List of YouTube Downloader Applications for Android
We highly recommend Videoder for easy video download. This application is an application that you can use to download YouTube videos via Android and Mac. The guide for downloading YouTube videos via Android with Videoder is as follows:
- First download the application Videoder for Android.
- Install the APK and don’t forget when you install this application, first go to settings and change your Android ‘Security’ settings. Entered into Setting then open the tab Security then tick the section Unknown Source and press OK to allow this application to be installed on your Android.
- After installing, open the Videoder application and the YouTube homepage will automatically open. Please find and select the video you want to download.
- Select the video format and quality (4K video download available) at the bottom of the app.
- Rename video files and press Start Downloading.
- Download the video and you’re done.
Note: Videoder can be used to download videos on 50+ video provider sites in the world, including Vine, Vimeo, VK, Instagram, Facebook and many others.
TubeMate is one of the favorite YouTube downloader applications of many users. But unfortunately you can’t find TubeMate on the PlayStore. This application has a good design and can download videos from many video provider sites.
With this YouTube video downloader application, you can choose the quality of the video before downloading. The downloaded video will be automatically saved to your smartphone memory. Apart from videos, you can also download YouTube videos into music or MP3 files.
Here comes step by step how to download YouTube videos with TubeMate on Android:
- Download the APK first: TubeMate for Android. Note: TubeMate is not available on PlayStore.
- Install and open the TubeMate application.
- Select the YouTube video that you want to download. Then open the video and select Download icon on the lower left side of the screen.
- After that select the video resolution. (1) Click on the resolution you want to download along with the size of the video. (2) And select the download button at the bottom left of the screen to start downloading the video.
- The video will download automatically.
Almost the same as TubeMate, KeepVid is also a favorite of many YouTube viewers when it comes to downloading YouTube videos. KeepVid is one of the fastest video downloaders compared to other YouTube downloaders of its kind.
Not only YouTube that you can download, KeepVid can download videos from more than 25 video media providers such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others. Users can download videos in HD quality.
Below is how to download YouTube videos via Android with the help of the KeepVid application:
- Download the KeepVid APK first.
- Install and open the KeepVid application.
- Select the Youtube icon and find the video you want to download.
- Select a video and press button (icon) Download to start downloading videos.
- Select a resolution and the video will download automatically.
7. VidMate App
VidMate is an application that can be used to download videos from YouTube and is well known to YouTube users. In this application you can search for videos by category or you can use the Search feature to search for videos.
NewPipe is an open-source application developed for Android. This application is light and does not display many annoying advertisements for its users. NewPipe even spawns original YouTube videos.
The advantage that most users like is being able to play videos in the background or without opening the application and running in the background of the application. You can even download YouTube videos in 1080p quality if available.
Like NewPipe, YMusic also has a feature to be able to play YouTube music and videos in the background of the application while running other applications. Apart from videos, YMusic can also download videos and turn them into music or MP3 files.
NOTE: Download videos using third-party applications (third-party apps) is illegal. Do not use this method for commercial purposes. Do at your own risk!
Which is the easy way to download YouTube videos from Android?
Download YouTube Videos on Android Phones – There are many ways to download YouTube videos. However, the method above is the easiest and simplest way. If we find an app that’s new and easy to use, we’ll add more to the list above.