TikTok is one of the leading social media, and people are producing quality creative content, and sometimes you also want to download or reshare them through other media.
In this case, you need to download TikTok videos, but they come with a watermark. But you can also download Tiktok videos without a watermark. It is very easy, and you even don’t need to install any third-party application.
Tiktok, the short application-based video service made by ByteDance, also has a sharing feature that you can use to download videos, but the saved results will contain a watermark or better known as a watermark to mark that the content comes from that service.
Websites like TTDownloader, SSSTIKTOK, and SnapTik allow users to download TikTok videos without a watermark, so you won’t have to install any third-party apps.
How to Download TikTok Videos Without Watermarks or Additional Apps
A. Using TTDownloader
- Open the TikTok app and search for the content you want
- Click button Share (arrow icon)
- Next, select the option Copy Link to copy the video link
- Visit page https://ttdownloader.com/ use your mobile or desktop browser
- Paste TikTok video link into column Insert a TikTok or Musically link
- Click button Get video
- Wait a while until some download options appear
- Tap the button Download videos on options No watermark
- Download according to the instructions that appear on the screen (may vary depending on the browser you are using)
TTDownloader can also be used for Music besides download videos from TikTok without a watermark. This service also has the option to save content in audio only.
B. Using SSSTIKTOK
- Click Share button on the TikTok content that you want to save
- Select menu Copy Link
- Go to page https://ssstiktok.io/ with any available browser
- Paste the TikTok video link into the Just insert a link
- Click Download button
- Next, select the file option No watermark
- Download the video according to the steps that appear
The option of downloading TikTok videos using SSSTIKTOK is also available using the app. The service is unfortunately only available for Android phones via Google Play Store.
C. Using SnapTik
- Copy TikTok video link with features Share like the previous two ways
- Open a browser and visit the site https://snaptic.app/ID
- Paste the successfully copied content link into the Paste link from TikTok
- Click button Download (arrow icon to storage) next to it
- Select the desired Download Server option (I myself chose the Source option)
- Press for a few moments on the video that appears
- Then click Download videos
- Follow the prompts that appear to save the content to the phone’s storage memory
The option to download TikTok videos using SnapTik can be an additional option that is easier to use because it supports changing languages.