Go through the simple steps in order to Close Your LinkedIn Account Permanently:
Note: If you have a Premium account then first you have to cancel the Premium access and then follow the steps given below:-
• Login to the LinkedIn account by entering the details like Username and password.
• After that, bring your cursor to the “ME” Icon visible on the top right side of the LinkedIn Homepage and select dropdown list.
• After that, choose “Settings & Privacy” tab mentioned under the profile section.
For Premium Account
• Then go to the “Account” tab and then scroll down the page.
• You need to click “Subscription” link and then hit to the “Manage Premium Account”.
• Now, you will be redirected to the other page where you need to select the link of “cancel subscription”.
• You have to opt suitable reason for canceling the premium subscription and then select “Continue To Cancel” tab.
• After this, LinkedIn verifies your option by providing you with a “Confirm Cancellation” tab. After cancellation, you need to click on “Done” tab. You may also give the feedback to the LinkedIn By mentioning the given box.
For Basic Account:
• You need to choose “Account management” link and then hit to the link “Closing your LinkedIn account”.
• This will navigate you to the first account deletion page where it asks the reason to delete LinkedIn Account. You can choose appropriate reason according to your wish for permanently delete a LinkedIn account.
• After that, Select “Next” tab to continue the confirm deletion the account. Later then, LinkedIn will enquire you “Do you want to close this account”. You need to confirm it by giving the password details.
• Again, LinkedIn will ask you one more time to confirm closing your account. At this point, you have to process the Permanently Delete Your LinkedIn Account. There is no way to return.
• Later than click “close Account” tab and your account will be logged out. Your LinkedIn public profile will be erased within 24 hours. You will be no longer accessible for your account.
• This is it for closing your LinkedIn account. You can also Remove LinkedIn Account straight from the “Close Account” page. After deleting your LinkedIn Account permanently you won’t approach your connections, suggestions, supports or any data you’ve added to your LinkedIn profile.
• If you have a premium membership, own a LinkedIn group, or have a premium account license, you’ll have to resolve those accounts before being able to close your Basic account.
We have given How To Remove LinkedIn Account details in an above section completely. After deleting your LinkedIn Account, you can reopen it within 20 days. But after reopening it, you can’t be able to access your Endorsements and recommendations, Group memberships or any other data stored in your profile.