Various voice commands given by users to Google Assistant saved in history. There are fears that these data will be misused by irresponsible parties. Luckily, there is a way to delete it history Google Assistant.
Google has a digital assistant called Google Assistant, which users can use to give various voice commands through smartphone Android. Like sending messages, turning on an alarm, or getting one an update latest news.
Through the method of delete history In the following Google Assistant, all command history that you have ever given to Google Assistant can be removed.
So, in this article, TechHow.org will share ways to delete history Google Assistant on smartphone Your Android. Like what method? Let’s look at the following way:
- First, open the Google application at smartphone Your Android.
- Tap the user’s picture circle icon at the top right.
- Select an option More, and press Settings.
- Then tap Options Google Assistant.
- Here, you will find various settings from Google Assistant. Then choose Your data in the Assistant.
- You can see the latest activities on Google Assistant.
- Next, choose Assistant activity, and you will be directed to another page.
- To delete an existing activity, tap on the three dot icon and select it delete.
- To delete activities per day, tap the icon delete pictured trash cans.W
Well, that’s how to delete it history Google Assistant. In this way, the various commands you give can be deleted and your privacy opportunities are very small to be misused. Easy enough right? Good luck and good luck!