The rules to block illegal smartphones through the IMEI came into force by the Govt. of various countries.
Not only Android smartphone users, but iPhone owners also want to know the IMEI contained on his device. Fortunately, this identification number is very easy to find.
If you are an iPhone user who wants to check the IMEI number of the device used, then you can follow the steps below.
How To Check iPhone IMEI From Settings
- Open the application Settings on the iPhone
- Scroll down until you find the menu General
- Next, select the menu About or Regarding Telephone
- The page will display various information from the device
- Scroll down until you find the IMEI number
Using Dial Code
- Open the application Phone or Telephone on the iPhone
- Type the code * # 06 #
- Press the phone call button
- iPhone will automatically display the IMEI number that is owned
Dial code * # 06 # is a universal code that can be used by a variety of mobile phones, both feature phones, and smartphones to get an IMEI number. If your iPhone supports two SIM cards, two IMEI numbers will be displayed at the same time.
Likewise, on the About page, you will see Primary and Second IMEI for iPhones that have two SIM cards. You could say using a code or through the Settings menu is the easiest way to get an IMEI number from your iPhone device.
Meanwhile, you can also immediately see the IMEI on the back of the iPhone body when making your first purchase. Not only that, but you can also see the IMEI number on the iPhone SIM card slot available.
These are the two popular ways to check your iPhone IMEI number. If you have any queries, just ask in comments.