Batteries are an important component of smartphone devices that provide a source of life for every feature it carries from the kitchen runway to the camera. A prime battery will provide maximum performance in every use so that it can be used longer. Vice versa if the battery is less healthy, so the use of a smartphone is not good and can hamper your activities.
Therefore, the TechHow Team will share how to find out the health of your smartphone battery, especially for those of you who use smartphones made by Xiaomi.
Actually there are many ways you can do to find out whether your battery is healthy or not. Even you can go through third-party applications and test it directly. But this time the TechHow team will give you a way without a third-party application so you don’t need to install.
One way is provided directly by Xiaomi is to press the secret code * # * # 4636 # * # * which you must enter in the calling feature. Later you will be automatically directed to the testing system.
To test the battery you can choose Battery info to see battery status, condition, level, capacity, battery temperature, and scale information. In the description of the condition of the battery will provide information that your Xiaomi battery is good or not.
One more way that you can try is to test it on the settings or settings on your Xiaomi smartphone.
How to Check Xiaomi HP Battery Health
- Select ‘Settings / Settings‘on a Xiaomi smartphone.
- Select ‘About Cellphones‘then press’Kernel Version‘three times to get into the testing system.
- Then select ‘single test item‘.
- A variety of test items will appear from the Key, Bluetooth, SIM Card, Vibration, Speaker, Headset, LED, Camera, Wi-Fi to the Battery.
- Select the battery in accordance with the original destination.
- Next you will be directed to the ‘Engineering Mode‘which consists of battery tests covering status, health, level, scale, voltage, to temperature.
You can check the Xiaomi battery is healthy or not on the health statement. if it is listed as good or good, then your smartphone battery can still be used. Conversely, if the conditions are not good then you need to get ready to replace it immediately with a new battery.
That’s the way to check the health of Xiaomi smartphone batteries, hopefully, useful and you can practice right away. If you have questions or difficulties, you can ask in the comments below.