Oppo A3s smartphone is one of the popular smartphones at this time due to its interesting hardware specifications at an affordable price.
Moreover, this smartphone is designed with a 6.2-inch full screen with IPS technology with HD + resolution (1520 x 720 pixels) and a 19: 9 aspect ratio that meets the front. Even bangs or notches resemble the iPhone X.
Although the screen is clear and comfortable to the eye, sometimes users are bored with the display fonts or letters of this smartphone so they want to replace it. To that end, for those, who are curious to change fonts in OPPO A3s, they can see the following information:
How to Change Fonts on OPPO A3s without Root
Using iFont Application
- First, you have to download and install iFont from Google Play Store.
- Once this app is installed on your OPPO A3s, just open the application.
- On the main page of the application, you can see the menu ‘Recom’, ‘Find’, and ‘My’.
- From here you can instantly access the menu RECOM and select the desired font.
- Later, if it has been selected, you can choose the menu Download it to download the desired font.
- After the Font is installed successfully, the Gadgeter can choose Set to install Fonts on OPPO A3s.
- But if you wants to replace it, it can return directly to the menu RECOM to see other Fonts
Meanwhile, users can also search for fonts based on the desired keywords on the menu “Find”, good all Fonts or only the latest ones. Next, the menu “My” presents several sub-menus consisting of My Fonts, My Downloads, My Install, Color Fonts, Font Size, Settings, to Factory Fonts.
If you wants to enter the Font as you wish and is not registered in this application, you can use My Font, which can then search for the Font it has in its storage folder.
While My Download is a sub-menu that shows Fonts that have been downloaded using the iFont application. Furthermore, the My Install sub-menu will bring the Font that has been installed on OPPO A3s.
If you wants to return the Font to its original settings, it can directly access the Factory Font sub-menu. For the record, this iFont application makes it very easy for OPPO A3s users to change Fonts without the need to root or difficult settings. You could say just a few easy steps.
But if you has a tutorial to change Fonts in OPPO A3s in a different or easier way then you can write them down in the comments section below.
You may also like to read: