If you enjoy sleeping at night with your favorite songs, and you want to find a way for your iPhone to stop the music when you could already fall asleep, this function will delight you. In iOS there is the possibility of programming the shutdown of your music in a simple way, no matter what app you’re listening to.
It is a native feature of iOS, which users can choose when they want the music they are listening to play to end in a certain period of time. Of course, this feature also It is available for iPad, and also works with video playback apps.
In TechHow, Soor is everything the Music app should be: this is this player with full compatibility for Apple Music
How to stop music on your iOS device
By programming the timer, any app that plays content on the iPhone will be turned off, such as Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon Prime Music, a radio app, a TV app, or any other app that plays music or video.
To stop setting a timer to music or video on your iPhone just follow these steps:
- Go to the Clock app.
- When you are there, at the bottom right you will find the Timer section.
- Upon entering you will find a space with the hours, minutes and seconds. You must configure it to your liking.
- Next, the option ‘At the end’ will appear below, which you must enter.
- When entering, you should go to the bottom of the window, where the option ‘Stop playback’ appears, which you must activate.
- Now you just have to press ‘Save’ at the top right.
- And ready! To program the shutdown of the music or the video of the iPhone you only have to press ‘Start’.
From that moment on, you can go to the music app of your choice and, of course, start a playback. As soon as the timer reaches 0, playback will end.