Let’s learn step by step How to Download the entire YouTube Playlist with three simple methods.
Method 1: Through VLC Media Player
- Begin by opening the VLC media player and choose Media from the top list.
- Then choose the Network Stream option.
- Go to YouTube and open the playlist you want to download. Copy the playlist URL from YouTube.
- Paste the URL into the Network Stream box and tap on Play.
- Afterward, choose Tools and Codec Information. You will see that the first video is still playing in the background.
- Next, copy the data in the Location box found at the bottom.
- Then you have to paste the location data into a browser tab and click Enter. The video must now play in your browser.
- Lastly, right-click on the browser window and choose Save As option from it. Your desired playlist will download.
Note: This procedure will download all the videos in the playlist in turn. You will need to perform Steps 4-7 for each track, and that’s it you successfully download all videos from YouTube playlist.
Method 2: By Using the 4K Video Downloader App
If you are not interested in using VLC media player, there is another option as well to download the whole playlist – by using any one of the apps available online. One such app is 4K Downloader App.
- First, download and install the 4K Video Downloader app. The app works for – Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Go to YouTube and open the playlist you want to download.
- Copy the playlist URL from the browser.
- Then you click ‘Paste Link’ button at the top right corner in the 4K Video Downloader app to paste the URL you copied.
- Next, you have to click ‘Download Playlist’ option to download the whole playlist from YouTube.
- Wait for a while as the app prepares all the data about the YouTube playlist.
- You can choose a quality type from the download window and then click the ‘Download’ YouTube dialogue box.
- Lastly, wait until all the files from the playlist downloads, and you are done!
Method 3: Use YouTube Playlist Website
One more option is using directly using a website – YouTube Playlist that will also do precisely what other methods did, i.e. to download all videos from YouTube playlist.
- Go to the YouTube Playlist site and click the title Download YouTube. If prompted you do not need to download any software from there.
- Then go to the YouTube playlist and copy its URL.
- Paste that URL into the center box and click Enter.
- You can also choose the audio format you need.
- Wait for a moment to allow the website to collect the playlist data. You would see it load underneath the blue box showing the number of videos in the playlist.
- Finally, hit the green download button which you will find next to every track.