Now Windows 10 has become one of the most widely used operating systems by PCs or laptops or notebooks throughout the world.
You could say these Windows 10 promises feature updates and security that is very long so that users will always feel safe when doing work using the operating system.
But apparently there are still many people who do not know how to take screenshots on Windows 10 laptops. For that, for those who are curious Gadgeter can see the tutorial as follows:
3 Ways to Screenshot a Windows 10 Laptop Easily
#1. Using the Print Screen (Prt sc) button on keyborad
- First, simply turn on the Windows 10 laptop.
- Furthermore, just determine the area that you want to capture in a screenshot.
- Once determined, you can directly press the Prt Sc or Print Screen button located on the keyboard
- When it’s done, you just need to open the Multimedia software, such as Adobe Photoshop, MS Paint, GIMP, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and many more, whichever is available on your system.
- After the software is open, you can immediately paste it in the specified area.
- Later the screenshot will appear and then you can save it on a Windows 10 laptop.
You could say this one of the most commonly used methods by many people around the world because it has been around since previous generations of Windows. Even then it was usually transferred directly to Ms. Paint.
#2. Using the Windows Key + Prt Sc
- If the Windows 10 laptop is already on, you can immediately determine the area that you want to capture in a screenshot.
- After the area is selected, you can immediately press the Windows Key (Windows logo symbol) + Prt Sc (Print Screen) on the keyboard.
- Furthermore, screenshots will automatically be directly saved on the internal storage of a Windows 10 laptop.
- To open it, you can directly open the Windows Explorer application.
- In Windows Explorer, Gadgeter can search the Quick Access menu and select the Pictures folder
- In the Pictures folder, Gadgeter can directly choose the Screenshots folder.
- Now the screenshot will be immediately visible in this folder.
Compared to the first method, using this key combination is very practical because the screenshot image will be saved directly in the image format so that it will be easy to send or edit directly
#3. Using the Snipping Tool
- First, Gadgeter can determine the area that you want to capture in a screenshot on your Windows 10 laptop.
- Furthermore, you can open the Start menu bearing Windows in the lower-left corner
- Then, just type the keyword, Snipping Tool.
- After the application appears, click on it to open it.
- Later Snipping Tools will appear as a floating menu
- You can set the Screenshot form on the Mode menu that is present in the Snipping Tool
- To begin, you can choose the New menu
- Later you can immediately draw and determine the size of the area to be screenshot
- When finished, the Snipping Tool will display the screenshot image
- Finally, you can directly save the screenshot image on the laptop’s internal storage.
You may also like to read: