iPhone is a smartphone made by Apple which is very famous in the world. For some people, the iPhone has a variety of weaknesses ranging from inflexibility to transfer documents to a PC to the data cache applications that often accumulate on the iPhone so that it makes a lot of internal storage capacity sucked.
This also makes many people wonder how to clear the cache on the iPh1. For those who are curious to clear the cache, they can see the information as follows.
3 Ways to Clear Cache on an iPhone Easily
#1. Remove Safari Browser Cache
The initial steps that need to be done in clearing the cache on the iPhone, starts from the Safari Browser. For the record, if the cache has been deleted, your account that is on various websites will log out automatically.
- First, just open the Safari Browser application on your iPhone.
- Furthermore, open the Settings menu and head straight for the Accounts & Passwords part.
- Then, you can choose Clear History and Website Data.
- Once selected, the Gadgeter can immediately choose Clear History and Data to confirm clearing the cache
#2. Removing Application Data
- First, go to the Settings menu.
- On the Settings page, choose the ‘General’ option.
- On the General page, choose the ‘iPhone Storage’ option.
- Next, a list of applications will appear at the bottom that can be selected.
- According to some people, if capacity is in Docs & Data exceeds 500MB so the application should be removed.
- Next, you can choose Delete App and approve it.
- If the application has been successfully removed, you can reinstall it by visiting the Apple Apple Store
- Then, you can download and install the application that was deleted earlier.
In addition, the reinstalled application will clear the cache of too many Documents & Data. You could say this search on the iPhone is complicated because the application on an Android smartphone has a feature to clear cache and data directly.
#3. Clean up memory by restarting
- First, press the Sleep / Wake button (button Power on Android) for a few seconds until a virtual menu ‘Slide to Power Off’ pops up.
- Now you can directly shift the virtual menu Slide to Power Off until the iPhone dies.
- After the iPhone turns off, you can turn it on by pressing the button Sleep / Wake for a few seconds.
- If the iPhone turns back on, the iOS operating system will automatically perform memory management effectively so that it becomes clean and provides additional internal capacity because it becomes neater.
But when you feel that the above three ways are not effective to clear the cache on the iPhone, you can immediately download and install a cleaning application called PhoneCleaner on the Apple App Store. You could say this application is powerful enough to clear the cache on the iPhone so that the internal storage capacity becomes more relieved.
You may also like to read: